Wi-Fi Access Point
Pair your Sesame smart lock with a Wi-Fi Access Point and connect to your Sesame from anywhere in the world!
The Wi-Fi Access Point features a USB plug, so you'll be able to use the Wi-Fi Access Point no matter what plug set and voltage is used in your country - just plug the Wi-Fi Access Point into a USB outlet or USB power adapter!
Make your Sesame smart lock even more powerful by pairing it with the Wi-Fi Access Point:
✔ Access your Sesame from anywhere in the world.
With the Wi-Fi Access Point, you no longer need to be within Bluetooth range to connect to your Sesame. Check your Sesame while away and remotely lock or unlock your door.
✔ Add or remove guests remotely.
You're on vacation and a friend needs access to your home? No problem - with the Wi-Fi Access Point, you can grant or revoke access to your Sesame from anywhere in the world.
✔ Share remote access with trusted friends and family.
Grant manager-level access to your friends and family, and they too can connect to Sesame via Wi-F!
✔ Receive real-time notifications.
Get an immediate notification whenever someone locks or unlocks your door, whether with the app or manually.
✔Integrate Sesame with your smart home setup.
With the Wi-Fi Access Point, you'll be able to link Sesame to various services like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Siri, IFTTT, or even your own custom program using the public Sesame API, allowing you to integrate Sesame with your home automation setup.
Sesame with Wi-Fi Access Point
|Easy installation - no tools needed!
|Keep using your key with Sesame
|Unlock your door with your smartphone app via Bluetooth
|Unlock your door remotely with your smartphone app via the internet
|Unlock your door with Apple Watch via Bluetooth
|Auto-unlock your door when you approach Sesame
|Auto-lock your door after unlocking
|Knock on your phone to unlock your door
|Add/remove guests or managers via Bluetooth
|Set permitted access times for guests
|Add/remove guests or managers remotely via the internet
|Retrieve Sesame log via Bluetooth and view history in the Sesame app
|Automatic log updates via the internet and view history in the Sesame app
|Receive instant lock/unlock notifications
|Link Sesame to IFTTT
|Link Sesame to Google Assistant
|Link Sesame to Amazon Alexa
|Link Sesame to Siri
|Use Sesame's RESTful API
- For instructions, see How to Set Up Your Wi-Fi Access Point
- Each Wi-Fi Access Point can be paired with one Sesame
- The Wi-Fi Access Point must be connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network on channels 1~11
- Please install the Wi-Fi Access Point as close to your Sesame as possible; no more than 15ft/~5m away
- USB charger/adapter not included
Minimum Current Requirement: 0.2A
Dimensions: 1.29" (32.8 mm) W x 1.29" (32.8 mm) L x 1.09" (27.6 mm) H
Weight: 0.57 oz (16.25g)
Network Requirements: 2.4GHz, channels 1~11
- Use Sesame with Google Assistant/Google Home by adding Sesame as a Google Home device! (available in English and Japanese)
- Use Sesame with Amazon Alexa with the Sesame Alexa Skill! (available for US, JP, UK, CA, and AU regions)
- Use Sesame with Siri via Siri Shortcuts!
- Use our IFTTT applets (or make your own!) to link your Sesame to a wealth of different services
- Use fan-created QSesame or Homebridge-Sesame to link your Sesame to HomeKit and Siri
- Use fan-created SmartThings integration to link your Sesame to SmartThings
- Check out other third-party plugins Sesame fans have made
- Use our cloud API to send commands to your Sesame from your own app or program or try out our no-programming-knowledge-needed API tutorial
Please note that the following must be true to use the integrations listed above:
- You must be the owner of your Sesame
- Your Sesame must be linked to a Wi-Fi Access Point
- IMPORTANT: You must enable Cloud Integration by going to Sesame Status > Change Settings > Integration
- You must login with the Sesame owner account when linking external services to your CANDY HOUSE account. If your account appears locked, be sure to change your password in the Sesame app
(Please note that, if shipping outside of the United States, customs duties, taxes, and additional fees may be incurred upon arrival of your package at its destination. These additional charges must be paid in full to receive your goods. CANDY HOUSE, Inc. is not responsible for these additional fees. Please see our Shipping & Taxes page for more information.)
Wi-Fi Access Point
This was a replacement unit for my earlier access point that malfunctioned . Candy House was quick to send a new one and it worked immediately . Thank you .
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! We are glad to hear that your replacement is working. If you run with other issue, please contact us anytime.
Once again, thank you for choosing Sesame!
I love the function of my Sesame, it helps me control access of a remote building that I own. Getting real time notifications of access is fantastic as I'm storing some expensive vehicles in the building. If you have a dual band WIFI router, there are several extra steps required and you need to set up a dedicated 2.4GHz channel that may cause extra re-configuration of other smart home devices or phones. Our iPhone and OnePlus connected easily and quickly but my Pixel stubbornly refused for a few days until it finally capitulated and joined the family. Patience will be rewarded.
Plug it in, set it up, pair it up, verify proper operation. Works great!! Very good communication and customer service with the Candy House team too. Highly recommend!!